How do I know what my net return will be on a load/order?
- Supply and demand will always determine the price of the day.
- In terms of Act 12 of 1992, we will report prices achieved to the producer daily.
- The agreed agents commission plus VAT and the 5% Market Commission plus Vat will then be deducted from the gross sales value to determine the nett return on each consignment.
- Any other deductions will have to be agreed upon between the agent and the producer.
- When doing a transaction through Green Network, the sales price and commission to be deducted will be agreed upon before every deal is concluded.